Scotch® Contractor Grade Masking Tape is a general-purpose masking tape designed for use on non-damageable surfaces. Use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch® Contractor Grade Masking Tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the Scotch® Contractor Grade Masking Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.
• 3-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
• Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
• Strong adhesive ensures a reliable hold
• Tape performs well even in humid conditions
• Easily mark up tape with measurements or notes
• Built for the worksite — at home in your home
(1) 3M™ Masking Tape 36mm x 55m