The 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 2.1 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
• 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
• SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
• Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
• OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
• Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
• Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific application mode – Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
(1) DCH273 Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
(1) 360° Side Handle
(1) Depth Rod
(1) Adjustable Hook