Dewalt One-Piece Carbide Core Bits feature a low-friction core for fast drilling and rugged one-piece design. An alternating tooth design boosts durability and helps you center with ease. A tool-free centering bit enables fast, easy removal.
• Alternating tooth design delivers increased durability and quicker centering.
• Tool free centering bit allows for easier removal
• Low friction core body provides faster drilling
• One-piece design provides more durability than two-piece design
• For use with all brands of SDS max and spline rotary hammers
• Used for drilling 2-3/4″ diameter holes in poured concrete and other masonry.
• Used by mechanical and electrical contractors to drill holes through walls and floors for pipe and conduit passage
(1) 2-3/4″ x 22″ OAL, SDS Max Concrete Core Bit