Freud’s huge selection of carbide tipped and solid carbide double flute straight bits are ideal for grooving, edge-routing and other general purpose routing tasks. The precise hook and shear angles provide fast cutting and a smooth finish in hardwood, softwood, plywood and composite materials. Tips are relieved to allow for efficient plunge cuts. Designed for use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers.
• Freud Tico Hi-Density Carbide
• Clean cuts in solid wood, plywood and composites
• Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
• Ideal for grooving and edge-routing applications
(1) Freud 1/2″ Router Bit 04-132