Freud Rabbeting Sets make versatile Rabbeting bits even more useful in the shop by offering a wide range of different depths of cut. With interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths, these sets provide a fast, easy way to adjust the size of the profile. Use them to make strong rabbeted joints, cut recesses to let in the back panels of cabinets, or create an interesting detail on built-up molding. Use in hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hard or soft wood, plywood or composite material.
• Each set includes interchangeable bearings and a wrench to cut multiple depths with a single bit
• Great for furniture makers, cabinetmakers and carpenters
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Ideal For: Cutting rabbets or recesses to create an interesting joint or molding detail
(1) Freud 5/16″,3/8″,7/16″,1/2″ Depth Rabbeting Bit with Bearings