LePage PL 400 Subfloor & Deck Adhesive is a professional-grade formulation designed for heavy-duty subfloor and decking projects that involve wet, dry, or frozen lumber. Our subfloor adhesive creates a superior bond between a variety of materials, so it’s suitable for wood-to-wood assemblies, drywall, plaster, masonry and metal work, concrete, and more. LePage PL 400 Subfloor & Deck Adhesive is versatile enough for indoor and outdoor use, since it is cold-weather gunnable from -17°C to 49°C and won’t roll up on frozen lumber. This subfloor adhesive even meets LEED standards due to its low-VOC, toluene-free formula. Use our adhesive for bridging minor gaps in framing and the on-site bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists.
• Designed for Subfloor: Specially designed for heavy-duty subfloor and deck construction projects, both indoors and out
• Versatile: Suitable for bridging minor gaps and for the on-site bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists
• Bonds to: Drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, wood, brick, ceramic tile, slate, and wet or frozen lumber
• Low VOC: Low-VOC and toluene-free formula meets LEED standards
• Cold-Weather Formula: Gunnable from -17°C to 49°C and won’t “roll up” on frozen lumber
(1) 295ml Subfloor & Deck Adhesive