The DS4012 delivers more features for material mixing. With variable speed control, it delivers improved performance and control when mixing materials such as drywall mud, stucco, and thinset. The 1/2” Spade Handle Drill is powered by an 8.5 AMP motor, with a forward/reverse switch and 0-600 RPM. The ball bearing construction is engineered for smooth operation and longer tool life. Includes a comfortable D-Handle that rotates 360 degrees with 24 detent stops for multi-position operation.
• Variable speed feature enables operator to adjust speed to suit various materials and applications
• Ideal for mixing thin-set mortar, drywall compound, masonry, paint and more!
• Increased continuous input rating, rated amperage and no load speed for added performance and efficiency
• Improved motor cooling for added durability and operational efficiency
• Aluminum gear housing
• Conveniently located forward / reverse switch
• Lock-on button enables easy continuous operation
• Rear handle rotates 360° with 24 locking positions
• Removable side handle
• Lanyard loop provides secure attachment of safety / security lanyards
• Ergonomic soft rubber grip for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
(1) Makita 1/2″ Mixing Drill
(1) Side Handle
(1) Drill Chuck
(1) Chuck Key