• Accepts Makita and other industry standard 2 piece template guides.
• Brushless (BL) DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications.
• Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock.
• Constant speed control maintains constant speed under heavy load.
• Variable speed dial allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application.
• Flat top design provides a stable platform when changing bits.
• Shaft lock button enables quick and easy bit changes and eliminates the need for dual wrenches.
• Aluminum base and housing offer increased durability and accuracy.
• Push button ON/OFF and LOCK/UNLOCK control
• Trimmer base assembly provides smooth, fast cutting and easy handling.
• Optional plunge base assembly with precision cutting depth adjustment for accurate plunge cutting applications.
• Optional offset base assembly allows operator to make close to wall cuts of just 3/4″.
• Interchangeable bases offer maximum versatility, high bit visibility and non-marring plastic base for smooth movement and protection of materials.
(1) Makita 18V Brushless Compact Router (DRT50ZX4)
(1) 1/4″ Collet Cone (763637-1)
(1) 3/8″ Collet Cone (763619-3)
(1) Trimmer Guide (122703-7)
(1) Template Guide 10 (343577-5)
(1) Wrench 13 (781039-9)
(1) Wrench 22 (781011-1)
(1) Dust Nozzle Set (195559-1)