Milwaukee® Circular Saw Blades provide longer life, increased accuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE’s Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.
• Milwaukee’s anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
• Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
• Thin Kerf Blade Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
• 18 Tooth; 10mm Arbor Hole
• Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
• Also sold in boxes of 10.
(1) 24 Tooth 7-1/4″ Circular Blade