Contractors that work with steel frequently want to have both hands free to position, fit, adjust and align metal materials. Rare earth magnets are a must. With its milled measuring surface and V-groove, it holds firmly on all steel materials, even round surfaces. This level has a vial that will measure horizontal/level with gradients of 1% and 2%, a vertical/plumb vial and a third 45 degree vial . This level is practical, precise, convenient, and robustly built.
• Compact, tough, die-cast aluminum profile torpedo level with a level vial with 1% and 2% slope indication rings, a vertical/plumb vial and an additional dedicated 45° vial.
• Slender profile shape.
• Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for heavy grip to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning, adjusting and fitting.
• Precision-milled V-groove measuring surface for optimum hold and positioning on pipes.
• Easy to clean and looks great.
• STABILA precision vial manufacturing and installation technology delivers best in class accuracy and durability.
• Accuracy guaranteed for life: Vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment.
• Optional accessory: Black holster made of high performance cordura. Cat. number 30003
(1) 10″ Torpedo Level Magnetic w/ 45 Degree Vial