Stabila levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret – the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses. All Stabila levels are guaranteed to be accurate for life.
• Ultra-rigid aluminum profile with reinforcing ribs for high stability and finger-grip openings for easy use and secure hold while working.
• Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
• End caps with an slip-stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
• Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
• Removable end caps – exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
• Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
• High-precision measuring in all positions
• 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 milled measuring surfaces, 2 hand grips
• Stabila installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal and reverse position of ± 1/32″ @ 72″ / 0.5mm/m.
(1) 3 ft Level