Panel Pilot bits are the fast, efficient solution for cutting openings in paneling, siding, sheathing and other applications were speed and accuracy are the primary considerations. Freud’s carbide tipped and solid carbide Panel Pilot Bits will outlast high-speed steel bits many times before sharpening. The drill through point allows self-starting, and the pilot acts as a guide for template work. For use in hand-held routers.
• Perfect for siding, sheathing & paneling installation
• Use on portable routers for template work
• Freud carbide tips outlast HSS tools
• Ideal For: cutting openings in siding & paneling
(1) Freud 3/8″ Panel Pilot Bit