Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with Freud beading bits, or soften the edge of almost any square corner. These bits include a bearing that creates an inset bead at the bottom of the radius. For rounding over work without the inset bead, add a Freud 62-104 bearing and 62-313 step washer. Use to rout solid wood, plywood or composites with hand-held or table-mounted routers.
• Creates a beautiful round profile with an inset bead
• Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwoods
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Freud Perma-SHIELD® Coating
• Ideal For: Decorative, rounded edges for any furniture or millwork project
(1) Freud 3/8″ Radius Beading Bit