MILWAUKEE® Circular Saw Blades provide longer life, increased accuracy and cooler cuts in wood cutting applications. The Blades are designed utilizing application-specific Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide to extend cutting life and maintain tip sharpness. The blades feature Laser Cut Vibration Slots to reduce wobble and warping. With an Anti-Friction Coating, the blades resist corrosion and gumming. MILWAUKEE’s Circular Saw Blades are optimized for cordless and corded performance.
• Milwaukee’s anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
• Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
• Thin Kerf Blade
• Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
(1) Fine Finish 10″ 60 Tooth Blade