Designed for the professional carpenter and remodeler, the M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the Power to rip solid hardwoods, over 90% dust collection efficiency while providing the portability and precision users demand from a plunge saw. The Powerstate™ Brushless motor provides 6,300 RPM for finish quality and clean cuts. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 battery delivers more cuts per charge and great durability than the competition. The saw features a variable speed dial allowing for setting the speed of your application. The smooth, pivoting plunge motion allows for precision plunge cuts with an accurate depth of cut.
• Powerstate™ brushless motor provides the power and speed to cleanly cut through tough materials
Vac port and dust bag for less mess and time spent cleaning up
• Quick locking blade change system for easy blade changes
• Smooth plunging action for easy plunge cuts
• Variable speed dial for setting blade RPM to your application
• Adjustable cam system to allows user to dial in track to rail fitment for laser straight cuts
• Riving knife keeps materials from pinching on blade and reduces kickback
• Easy slide depth scale allows for quick and accurate adjustments
• Onboard allen wrench storage for easy blade changes
• Bevel stops at 22.5, 45 and 48 Degrees
• Micro adjust depth knob for perfect depth setting
• Compatible with 1-7/8″ Vac hoses.
(1) M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw (Tool Only)