Thin Kerf metal-cutting reciprocating blades with the Double Duty Upgrade™ feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these recip blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts. 14 teeth per inch for 1/4″ to 7/16″ metal.
• Optimized Tooth Design provides longer life than standard bi-metal blades
• TOUGH NECK™ Ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
• GRID IRON™ Honeycomb Pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
• Designed for 1/4′ to 7/16″ metal
(5) Milwaukee 9″ Metal Cutting Sawzall Blades