The LAX 300 G is the ideal partner for interior construction professionals who need accurate laser lines with optimum visibility. The innovative STABILA GREENBEAM technology provides razor-sharp, extremely bright, long laser lines to make your work even more efficient and productive. You can perform plumb-line and levelling work on the floor, wall and ceiling at the same time making the laser a true all-rounder with numerous areas of application.
• Self-levelling line laser with plumb-line dots.
• Work quickly and directly on the fine laser lines using STABILA GREENBEAM technology – with optimum visibility up to 90ft.
• The versatile technology provides 1 horizontal line, 1 vertical line and plumb-line dots upwards and downwards.
• Visible vertical line tracks on the wall behind the laser itself.
• The latest generation of energy-saving laser diodes enables an operating time of up to 15 hours.
• Quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed for the construction site.
• Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
• Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (1/4in thread), with rare-earth magnets on metallic objects or on the wall bracket.
• Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
• The laser can be pivoted 360° inside the housing.
• Protection of the optics against dust and scratches in park position.
• Protection class IP 54.
• In drywall construction – suspending ceilings, positioning interior and partition walls, fitting U-profiles and transferring layouts from the floor to the ceiling.
• In electrical installation work – fitting and aligning electrical installations.
• For tiling work – marking out the tile layout.
• In window fitting – for levelling the window height.
• For joinery – construction of kitchen cupboards, aligning the worktops.
(1) Stabila LAX 300G Green Beam Line/Dots Laser
(1) Belt Pouch