Round Nose Bits add a beautiful engraved detail to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, and they are also a great choice for routing sign lettering. Sometimes called “Core Box” bits, these tools can be used in CNC, hand-held or table-mounted routers to cut hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites.
• Makes beautiful engraved flutes in doors, drawer fronts and molding
• Ideal bits for sign lettering
• Routs hardwood, softwood, plywood and composites
• Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Freud Premier Solid Carbide
• Ideal For: Fluted millwork, signs and veining
(1) Freud 1/4″ Radius Round Nose Bit