Milwaukee® guide rails are designed to work with the MILWAUKEE® M18 FUELTM 6-1/2″ Plunge Track Saw (2831-20). Delivering users the ability to make laser-straight cuts while being more portable than using a table saw. The track saw guide rails include an anti-splinter strip to help keep the cut edge smooth, non-slip pads on the bottom of the rail to keep it from sliding during cuts, and anti-friction strips on the top of the rail to allow the saw to glide across it during the cut.
• Compatible with M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2” Plunge Track Saw
• Anti Splinter Strip To Reduce Tear Out During Cuts
• Extruded Aluminum For Precision Straight Cuts
• Compatible with Milwaukee Clamps (48-08-0573)
• Compatible with Milwaukee Rail Connector (48-08-0575)
(1) 31″ Guide Rail (48-08-0570)