The smooth jaw grip from this Knipex Plier Wrench allow for a high degree of pressure making them ideal for tightening locknuts, snapping cable ties, and much more. They adjust at the touch of a button, and the zero backlash jaw design prevents damage to the edges of fasteners. The parallel jaws allow for a wide range of possible grip diameters up to their maximum jaw width.
• Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
• Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings – working directly on chrome!
• Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
• Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
• Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
• No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
• Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
• The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
• Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
• Up to 1-3/4″ Capacity
(1) 10″ Pliers Wrench